Transfer Manager at the Institute of Psychology
Providing the best practical orientation possible for students while still being in the academic program is a matter of great importance to the Institute of Psychology. Various application-oriented offers allow students to gain practical insight into professional activities and get acquainted with professional perspectives first-hand through direct contact with external practitioners. Furthermore, applying and linking knowledge attained in the scientific context is to be fostered.
The Transfer Manager is responsible for the coordination and planning of this transfer between science and praxis at the Institute of Psychology and serves as a contact person for any question in this regard.
Among other tasks her jobs are:
- Recognition of internships
- Integrating and optimizing the student services offered in the area of transfer between science and praxis
- Coordinating and organizing additional offers relating to practice for students such as Practical Experience Series, Practical Experience Workshop, excursions or the Career Information Fair (Praxisportal).
- Specific information and advice for students concerning internships in Germany and abroad as well as internal and external practical offers
- Coordination of and contact for Summer School
The Transfer Manager ensures the continuity and sustainability of the existing services offered and takes care of their structural enhancement according to the students’ needs. Basis of these needs are the scientific research finding accompanying the programs with regard to students’ satisfaction and the evaluation of the services offered.
During office hours students can schedule individual appointments regarding advice on practical experience (in Germany and abroad). Thereby, we strive to supplement the advisory services of the Academic Program Manager who ensures consultuation concerning career-related questions, including the Study Abroad Program.
Transfer Manager of the Institute of Psychology: