Master Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Designation of academic program: Specialized Master Psychology with the main focus: Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Degree: Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Regular period of study: 4 semesters
- Type of program: Consecutive
- Start of program: winter semester
- Study form: full-time
- Deadline for international applications: 15th of June
- Language of study: German
The consecutive Master's program in Psychology: Focus on Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy enables students to expand their gained knowledge from the Bachelor's program in accordance with the licensing regulations. In addition to in-depth methodological training, the program allows a high degree of specialization and profile building in the field of clinical psychology and psychotherapy. The overriding qualification goal of the Master's program is to prepare students for clinical psychological and psychotherapeutic work. The Master's program was designed on the basis of the new licensing regulations for psychotherapists (PsychThApprO) and contains all contents relevant to licensure. The high degree of practical exercises and the practical relevance of what is learned is intended to prepare students optimally for clinical psychological and psychotherapeutic work. This high level of application relevance of the Master's program is established in particular by the Berufsqualifizierende Tätigkeiten (BQT) II and III, in which students practice basic psychotherapeutic techniques in role plays.
For further information see the german website.