Certified course "Intercultural training"
The intercultural training course offers certification as an intercultural trainer including a comprehensive base of knowledge and methods for those who aim to develop and implement intercultural trainings in a professional context.Over the space of 5 weekend-seminars, it covers a range of topics in 4 main modules:
- Module 1: Experiencing culture: Foundations and methods of intercultural trainings
- Module 2: Acting interculturally competent: Cultural sensitivity in communication and collaboration
- Module 3: Appreciating diversity: Dealing with stereotypes, prejudice and diversity
- Module 4a: Designing online trainings successfully: Didactics and implementation
- Module 4b: Deep dive into practice: From assignment to debriefing
- Module 5: Integrating content: Developing your profile as an intercultural trainer
The course is offered exclusively in German, for further information please visit this page.