Double Degree in Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology
A two-year (120 ECTS) International Master’s program in Cross-Cultural Economic Psychology is an international Double Degree program offered jointly by Osnabrück University Germany) and Tilburg University (Netherlands). After successful completion of the program you will graduate with two degrees:
- M.Sc. in Psychology: emphasis Cross-Cultural Psychology, awarded by Osnabrück University
- M.Sc. in Social Psychology, awarded by Tilburg University.
Osnabrück students are studying their first year in Osnabrück and their second year in Tilburg.
Courses for Osnabrück Students
Year 1: Coursework at Osnabrück University
Students will complete 60 ECTS in Cross-Cultural Psychology Courses. (See regular coursework at Osnabrück University)
Year 2: Coursework at Tilburg University
Students will complete 60 ECTS of the M.Sc. in Social Psychology, with a selection of 1 out of 2 tracks, more specifically:
The M.Sc. thesis of Osnabrück students will be written under a Tilburg University faculty member. A Osnabrück University faculty member may act as an external supervisor.
Osnabrück students must
- hold an undergraduate university degree in the field of psychology;
- have adequate knowledge of research methods and techniques;
- have demonstrated their English language proficiency (C1 CEFR) by submitting the results of either TOEFL (minimum 577 paper-based / 90 internet-based), IELTS (minimum 6.5 overall, no part less than 6.0), or Cambridge Proficiency or Cambridge Advanced (A-B-C). TiU students can also take the institutional language test at the TiU language center to show their proficiency. UO students can also take an institutional test to proof their language skills at UO language center;
- obtained a GPA of at least 2.8 in their undergraduate degree on a German scale, 7.0 on a Dutch scale or equivalent;
- have proven their sufficient motivation through a letter and / or selection interview.
January 29th of each year.
Students are selected by the Academic Coordinators of Osnabrück University and Tilburg University.
In their second year in Tilburg, Osnabrück students stay registered at University of Osnabrück and will also be registered at Tilburg University. They have to pay about 1050€/semester and get about 300€/month provided by ERASMUS (for exact information see ERASMUS grant)
To see further information, click here: